What 5 Words Would Describe You as a Teacher

Im kinda shy most of the time but I have my moments. So far it has been working great so I have no reason to doubt the effectiveness of my teaching style.


Positive Words Words Positivity

Rachelle Enns wrote.

. An accountant may not need to say they are an extrovert. Why the heck did she become a teacher. Inventive creative always coming up with new ideas.

Nobody is listening but everyone is looking. They also want to know how you think. Im like the most popular person and there isnt anybody who doesnt like me.

5 words to describe you. This means that your child can apply whatever knowledge heshe has to situations in order to come up with impressive solutions. Feel free to use this list to expand your vocabulary and be more descriptive.

Well cover what interviewers want to hear give tips for preparing your answer and provide sample answers to. Pick relevant words for the job youre applying for. I will show you some examples below.

A situation or example of how your coworkers or a single coworker thought of you. Words to Describe a Teacher Based on Their Work Ethic or Attitude Toward Teaching 23 Admirable You can use the word admirable to describe a teachers work ethic. Mr Clarke is our English teacher.

Answer added by Nudrat Saleem Consultant Faculty Tech Mahindra Foundation. A good answer to how would your coworkers describe you will contain a few key elements. In our teacher newsletter we included a one-question survey.

A teacher who is modest and does not put too much emphasis on oneself meek. Words are listed in alphabetical order. I would describe it as results driven.

With inspiration from msssackstein and garnet_hillman I believe I have chosen. He is quite tall and slim and he has blonde hair. The filthy rich type.

Upvote 2 Downvote 0 Reply 0 Answer added by Deleted user. Talked about the elements necessary to learn language in the real world. Is there a way to describe what happens when five classes pass in and out of my door everyday.

How would you describe yourself at the moment. I believe that my favorite teacher who was my Grade 12 English teacher would describe me as creative tenacious and focused. Describe the three elements necessary for successful teaching and learning in class.

24 Committed A good teacher is committed meaning she will never give up no matter how. Being fair understanding and nurturing are very important traits for a teacher to have. One personality trait highlighted at a time.

Modesty but dont sell yourself short. An overwhelming number of insightful responses from 4574 educators came in and below is. Able to care for oneself not dependent on others.

The word clever is used to describe someone who is smart or intelligent. Something relevant to your prospective job. You only need to describe how tall your teacher is and then some general descriptions about the teachers face hair and other physical attributes.

The fashion icon and beauty queen type. Talked about different modals which people have used to describe teaching such as PPP Presentation Practice and. Able to be easily modified to respond to altered circumstances.

Up to 8 cash back A hiring manager asks you to describe yourself in 5 words to determine if youre self-aware and a genuine candidate. My favorite professor always said that I was very disciplined and attentive. Trend -setter Path- breaker Thought -Provoker Dependable Facilitator.

A teacher who is original and creative always introducing new ideas. E Engage S Study A Activate 1. The five words that I feel best describe me are resilient ambitious optimistic determined and humble.

I can tell you are an experienced teacher by the way you control your classroom Fair. You had no idea. Willing to give a lot of your time or resources.

A word like analytical might be a better choice. He wears the same jacket to class every day. Can everything I have worked on over the last 18 years be summed up in five words.

Exposure motivation and use. I did well in her class and was highly engaged in most assignments Rachelle Enns wrote. Has a 19-room mansion.

There are hundreds of words you could use to describe yourself in an interview but more important than the adjectives you use is the story you share to drive your point home. Im not that popular but my friends all love me and they say Im totally a wild child. Makes you wonder why heshe chose to be a teacher.

Later you asked each other what the teacher said. Its wonderful that your students described you in this way. You and your classmates gape listening.

It is good to use this word with other words to describe a child when you want to show the teacher that your child will be a good student. But when you have to answer a question about how your friends would describe you youre forced to ditch the purely job-related qualities you have. It is suitable for a teacher that you.

I simply prefer individual approach to teaching and I alternate between being an authority demonstrator facilitator and delegator. When you are applying for an entry-level position a typical job interview question is How do you think a teacher or professor who knows you well would describe you Get more information on why this is a common entry-level interview question and the best way to respond along with sample answers. Use this question as an opportunity to thoughtfully explain who you truly are to the employer and why youre the best candidate for the position.

5 Words to Describe My Classroom Can I sum up what happens in my room in five words. I was the first person in my family to go to college and along with my familys support these characteristics really helped me get through school and. 7 years agoSee more.


Your Top Teacher Words Teacher Awards Words To Describe Yourself Education Blog


Pin On Vocabulary


Your Top Teacher Words Teacher Awards Words To Describe Yourself Education Blog

Comments